Do you need a small and light motor for your vehicle, but do not want to sacrifice torque? Do you need the finest sensorless low speed control? The Revolver Snubnose 540 is an extremely lightweight choice with exceptional startup and feel that rivals brushed motors! The Snubnose model is 1/2 of the "540 Revolver", and is fantastic for vehicles wanting lower CG and lighter weight for agility.
To prevent motor damage, be sure that screws are not inserted more than 3mm into the mounting holes.
- 1:10 scale Trail and Scale rigs (SCX10, SCX10ii, Wraith 1.9, Enduro, TRX4 Sport,TrailFinder 2, etc..)
- Competitive RC Rock Crawling (RECON G6; SORRCA; WRCCA; etc..)
- Educational, Recon, or Battle Robots
- Snubnose is NOT recommended for "rock racers" or 2 speed vehicles, such as the TRX4, Wraith, Bomber, etc...
- Exclusive Holmes magnetics offer buttery smooth industry-leading startup without sacrificing torque
- Our unique V2 housing has the smaller volume and weight compared to simple "rebranded" airplane motors
- Magnetic retaining system reduces risk of thrown magnets in the worst of conditions
- Bolts up to standard "540" mount
- Extremely small and light, yet torque dense
- 1/8" shaft fits common R/C pinions
- 200mm 16ga silicon motor leads (does not include bullet plugs)
- Brushless DC Outrunner Motor
- 14 pole 12 slot stator
- 2-4S LiPo voltage
- 1/8" D shaft output (standard 540)
- 25mm mounting pattern for M3 screws (standard 540)
- 73g without wires, 88g with wires
- 35mm diameter x 26.7mm long
- 28x10mm stator